'Aussie'.....Scrap Jacked.....
Well I found another new site and could not wait to have a go .... You can find all about it here: http://aussiescrapjack.blogspot.com/2011/01/scrap-jacked-january-challenge.html
I chose to Jack Bec's layout.....It turned out a bit different but I think that may be the colours I used but I love it all the same...Thanks for such great inspiration Bec.
So here is my take...
There is only a week left to go to enter so get your entries in quick...
Another one I will be coming back to.
Have a great week.
luv marg xxxx
9 comments:
Just love that red and yellow Marg. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at scrap jack.
What a cute pic! I LOVE the papers you used ... great version of Bec's layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Jacked xx
Hey Marg, love that your colours all tie in with Evie's dress, and the paper doily top and bottom, along with your yummy yellow trim...beautiful!!! Great to have you joining us at Scrap Jacked ...look forward to seeing more of your work.
Oooh love the coloured doilies, what a sweet LO.
It's great Marg. I also hope to do at least one challenge there this month. Not much time left though. Evie is such a cutie!
Oh Marg!!!
This is just adorable.
The photo, the colours, everything!!!
Thanks so much for lifting my layout and for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!
Ooh the doilies!!! gorgeous and I think the colour just pops!! That photo is just super precious!! Lovely work Marg!!!!
Thanks for playing along!!
Marg, that is so lovely, love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at scrap jack. :)
Such a sweet layout Marg! Love the colour combo and your gorgeous doilies. :)
Post a Comment