Last weekend was the CC over at 'Scrap Therapy' where I finally managed to do 3 of the challenges....
The first was the challenge set by Helen (the card queen). It was a lovely sketch and this is my take ...
The next challenge was set by Lisa and we had to use some fabric and do some stitching...I love this photo of my eldest DD and her hubby on their wedding day....
And the 3rd challenge I managed to complete was by Allie and it was a bowerbird challenge which saw us create a layout using a list of things to use..... Love this photo of Ryder in the bath.....
I cant wait for the next one now....
My gorgeous friend Clare from the UK gave me this little award last week and it made my day....Thankyou Clare...... :-)
I recieved some yummy scrappy goodness in the post on thursday so am hoping to have a little play this afternoon......Thankyou Lee-anne......
Till next time...
Take care...
luv marg xxxx


3 comments:
You were busy and got a lot done. All the projects are great but I really like the 2nd layout with all that red!
Hi Marg. Followed you here from Melinda's blog. Love your layouts. Will be back soon for another visit. :)
Gorgeous stuff Marg! I love the red on kraft - looks brilliant!
Post a Comment