Sunday, February 14, 2010

February CC at LSBS.......

Gee the months just seem to be flying by!!!!!! Another CC over at LSBS and I am more than happy to have finished 4 layouts.......Will share 3 tonight as I have not taken a photo of the last one as yet.....
This one was for Tracy's Challenge and was to use black and red with a touch of another colour or two.....I chose yellow........Erin on her wedding day!!!!!! Isnt she just beautiful (I think so anyway!!!!!)


This one was for Belle's challenge which was to use more than 4 photos of a man or men in your life (naughty) and these photos so fit the bill of little Lachie having his lunch one day but chucking and spitting his food out and thinking it was quiet funny (which in actual fact it was)......How could anyone be angry with him (not me thats for sure!!!!)...
The next challenge was for Nic and the challenge was to use the poem roses are red, violets are blue and finish it off to suit.........I love this photo of little Lachie and made up the poem...Roses are red , violets are blue , we were blessed with an angel when god sent us YOU........
Also over at LSBS the 'Seasoned Scrapper' has begun which is so much fun with a challenge every week to keep the creative juices flowing.......
Week 1 was to cover a journal to keep all of the challenges in which was such a great idea.....
I am very happy with how mine turned out.......
Week 2 was to make a card box with a concertina insert......When I first saw the instructions I was shocked as I just find it difficult to follow these..(instructions challenged thats me!!!!) BUT I perservered and after a few failed attempts I finally got it......Mind you I could now do another with ease....... I LOVE how this turned out and will certainly be making another......
I am more than happy with my weeks worth of work.........
Its been so hot and sticky and humid and just plain yuk of late that we all welcomed a big storm that finally came our way on friday.......Heaps and heaps of rain that we so badly needed and a little cooler BUT still quiet humid......Amazing to look outside and see how green everything is after just a few days......We may be lucky enough to salvage some goodies from the vegie patch after all!!!!
Ashley and her boyfriend Adam had a few days last week in Melbourne for the ACDC concert.....They loved it of course and so glad they went but poor old ashley was accidently knocked down some stairs there and broke her foot, so is now hobbling around on crutches with it plastered up.....Have no idea how she will manage at work tomorrow but is insisting on going.....
Anyway till next week......
Take care everyone...
Cheers...
luv marg xxxx

6 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Gorgeous creations Marg, you sure have had a productive weekend. And, how stunning does your daughter look on her wedding day!
Melinda x

Clare said...

Hello Gorgeous Margi girl, what a beautiful selection of creations you have made this week chicken!!! indeed Erin is a very stunning & beautiful girl. Lachie looks so cute in these pics. I am so sorry to hear about poor Ashley's broken foot. Give her big hugs from me.
I love your journal & your card box Margi, just gorgeous, as always. Keep inspiring us honey!!! hugs Clare xxx

{ she } said...

Beautiful work as always Margie! Big hugs to you and poor Ashley!
mwah!

Toni said...

Marg, Luv it ALL!!!!!!!!

DebiJ said...

You have such a wondrous style Marg....just love all your works of art....& your daughter is so very beautiful...takes after her mum!! xxx

Michelle said...

OH WOW! I missed that wedding LO. It is totally stunning .... as are all of your other projects Marg. I just love your scrapping style!

Shelee :)