I love this parcel of goodies so much and it was just such a lovely surprise.....I dont normally use these colours, but have fallen in love with them all and I cant wait to make something extra special. I am thinking I may even take the lot to the retreat and work on it there.....
Thanks again Lisa.....
+153.jpg)
I am trying hard to get organised for the trip to Sydney for LSBS retreat next week...I have a heap of things to finish off and lots to get organised. I did make a start on my ATC cards and just need the TIME to get stuck in and finish them off...The idea is in my head for the name tag....
I went to the movies last night with dd Erin , dd Ashley and dil Jody last night to see Mamma Mia again.....I loved it just as much and laughed just as hard......I am so going to buy this when it comes out on dvd...
I had my 2 favourite boys for the day yesterday also which was fun , but ohhhh so tiring..(must be getting old I think)...They were both good though, just so full on....Loved all the cuddles !!!!!
I have such a busy weekend coming up. On friday afternoon I am off to the Craft Alive show here in Wagga Wagga with my spesh friend Sandra....We go every year and every year we both walk out with a s$$t load of stuff!!!!! Just cant help ourselves...
On Saturday morning there are 5 of us going to all the garage sales...I have never been before, but excited that maybe I will find some treasures and lots of bargains......At lunch time I am off to get a haircut...Saturday night the 5 of us are all catching up for a scrapping marathon which is always such fun.......
Bring on the weekend and more importantly bring on the following weekend so I am able to catch up with some very very special friends....
Cheers Marg xxx
1 comment:
Your weekend sounds fabulous Marg! Wish I could come to the craft show and the scrapping marathon!
Oh well! I'll just have to wait till our huge scrapping marathon the following weekend!
Cant wait to see you!
Love
Narelle
Post a Comment