Friday, July 18, 2008

A great day !!!!!!

A great day today with lots of happy mail!!!!
I awoke this morning to 2 lovely rak's in my mail...
The first one was from the lovely Alison....She sent me a little atc size countdown calendar (for the retreat) and some great Kaiser bling in orange which I didnt have!......Thanks so much Ali , it made my day.....
Secondly the gorgeous Carol (honeywine) sent me a rak for the christmas in July which included a yummy recipe card and a bag full of awesome chrissy bits and pieces.....I love it so much......Thanks Carol.....
I am so looking forward to this years retreat as it just feels like I know everyone so much better.......Bring it on I say!!!!!
I am hoping tomorrow that I can get all the jobs done for the retreat....like the atc cards and the name tag.....I also hope to get into town and buy some new PJ's!!!!!!

Shell , Di and I went to the movies tonight to see Mama Mia......It was awesome so if anyone needs a good belly laugh then you must go!!!!! Loved it so much that I am going again next week with the dd's.....
Hope everyone has a great weekend....
Cheers......Marg x

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

woohoo marg. sounds like a top movie to see. my dd's want to see it too.
Yay, only 3 weeks til the retreat!!
Deanne
xx

Unknown said...

I agree that raks are great - sometimes the smallest gestures can really make your day!
Sounds like you are all set for the retreat too, hope you have a great time :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Mamma Mia! But even more, I can't wait to see YOU!!!! 15 days to go!!

Carol (honeywine) said...

Hi MArg....glad you liked the RAK and Can't wait to catch up at the retreat in 13 days time (13 days ahhhhh!!)