Sunday, June 12, 2011

'Scrap the Boys' June Challenge....

This months challenge at 'Scrap the Boys' can be found here:
http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/2011/06/scrap-boys-june-challenge.html
A colour challenge, and I had the perfect papers to work with.  I love how my layout turned out.
Here is my take on the challenge:

                                                            BOYS WILL BE BOYS.......





 


Thanks for a great challenge, and if you get the chance hop on over and give it a go....
Have a great weekend.
Luv Marg xxx

5 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Fabulous layout Marg. Lots of bright colours. Love it.

DebiJ said...

This is a delightful happy LO Marg...I love what you have done to achieve such a great page. Always fab to see your work.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this months challenge. gorgeous

Year 2 said...

This is so fabulous! I love you work! I am a new follower :-)

Paula said...

Fabulous take on this challenge, stands out on the blog! Love how you created the background & that chipboard.