Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kraft it up April challenge.

Well its that time again for another great challenge at 'Kraft it up'.  I know I say it every month but I just love this site and all of the DT inspiration.
You can find out all about the challenge here:
http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/2011/03/kiu-april-challenge.html

This is my take on the challenge......

                                                                  CAKE FACE.....


And a coupl of close ups.....




Hope everyone has a great week.
Take care.
Luv Marg xxxx

5 comments:

Clare said...

Oh Margi this is such a gorgeous layout hun. Look at that little pickle with her mucky face!!!. Im really into Kraft card at the moment, have finally managed to get hold of some in the UK. Big big hugs Clare xxx

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. Love the color combination that you used and of course your doily!

Marelize said...

Beautiful layout Marg! Love the colours and your gorgeous embellies! :)

Shazza said...

Hi Marg!

What a great looking blog and how creative are you :)

My name is Shazza.

I’m just letting you know that I run two really successful challenge blogs and would love to see you join in.

ARTastic is a challenge where we take paintings from the great artists with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

And

From Screen 2 Scrap is a challenge blog based on Movies with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

Please add yourself as a follower so you get all the monthly updates.

We would love to see you join in.

Cheers and thanks
Shazza

Cathy said...

WOW such an adorable LO Marg.. love the yummy colours and details!! What a little cutie! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)