I love Becky's sketch and it is just so versatile. I dont really like double page layouts that much so adapted the sketch to suit one page and to also suit me.....:-)
If you would like to enter this challenge then you best be quick as it closes at midnight tonight.xx
Here is my take on the challenge:
'BUTTERFLY PARTY'
Little Miss Evie turned 1 on saturday and her mum and dad had a butterfly party for her. She was dressed in gorgeous fluffy pink with butterfly wings attached and the food was all to do with butterflys, butterfly cakes, cookies etc etc and butterfly sweet take home bags...So cute.....
And a close up of the personalised bottle cap that I made (which will soon be available in the shop).....
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you all have a great week.
Take care.
Luv Marg xxxx
5 comments:
YEP!! I hear YA Marg... Not the biggest fan on Double LO's...
LOVIN your LO & how you adapted into a single.... The Bottle top looks awesome along with the rest of your LO!!
XXX
When I started, all I did was doubles. Now I dread the thought of them a bit. This is such a pretty layout. Gorgeous photos! So girly.
What adorable photos! Love your take on the sketch :)
What a little sweetie, such a gorgeous page too!
Awww! So gorgeous Marg! Love all the pink and all the gorgeous embellies! :)
Post a Comment