Friday, June 6, 2008

First real posting...

Well I am one happy chappy today.....As some of you already know today is my last day at my current job so 'yay' no more night work for me......I am having 3 weeks off to just relax and will start a more casual job in early July. I have been working at the local private hospital for years now, but am about to start a day job again at the hospital Coffee shop...I will only work mon,wed,thur and fridays..I will be having tuesdays off to look after my 2 new grandsons when their parents return to work....I am very excited about this new stage in my life and so looking forward to the new job and getting back to normality again....

4 comments:

Narelle said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging Marg!!

Enjoy your last day in your current job- and I wish you every happiness as you move into the next stage of your life!

Rachel said...

Hi Marg, great to see you've joined us bloggers!

Hope you have a great last day at work, and enjoy your time off!

Cheers,
Pepper

Bon said...

Oh congrats on the new job and life stage Marg, very cool.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

yay you've got it sorted! Enjoy your new work hours honey, and your new grandsons.

Deanne
xx